Monday, March 19, 2007

And More. And Many More...

I don't know where I'll draw the line with this. What'll remain private and what I'll post to the world at large as there have been myriad instances where what you write in a 'blog comes back to either haunt or taunt you.

I'm not too interested in trying to save the world, my last name in not Quixote. My desire is to vent and/or give a deeper explanation to comments I might make on other 'blogs. (I'm going to stop using an apostrophe in front of blog like I do with 'phone. "Blogs", is a word in and of itself.) So, instead of referencing to a blog that's not integrated into, "Blogtopia"(Yes, Skippy PBUH coined that term!), I decided it'd be easier to do so here, on Blogger.

FWIW...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't take much to draw dissent. Posting on a public utility is different from graffiti in that nobody is forcing people to look. I think the concept of public discourse is greatly hindered more by the fact that most people pass on by without encouraging a person when a rejoinder is so simple.
I use WordPress which includes a comment tracking feature of late. I still have an installation of CoComment which works across platforms. Even though I'm tracking an increasing number of daily hits they are usually silent passers-by : it gets to be rather like shouting into the fog.