Friday, February 1, 2008

I See It's Been A While

Since last I posted anything here. Depression sucks. I did run across this at 'Mock,Paper,Scissors' tonight and thought it was worth knocking the cobwebs off'n this blog to put up the results.

BTW... It was totally wrong the first go around. Said my personality was keyed into, (Get this!) The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley, (Wrong bunch of Pagans LOL ) and tried to find a feedback form but took the quiz over again instead and thought about the answers a bit longer. The thumbnail sketch was much closer to reality the second time around. The quiz told me that I was keyed into...




You're Loosely Based!

by Storey Clayton

While most people haven't heard of you, you're a really good and
interesting person. Rather clever and witty, you crack a lot of jokes about the world
around you. You do have a serious side, however, where your interest covers the homeless
and the inequalities of society. You're good at bringing people together, but they keep
asking you what your name means.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



FWIW...

No comments: