Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Cat Blogging




One of the things I need to do is get around to installing the new camera to the computer as the top and bottom pix are over a year old. The one in the middle was harvested from, "I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?" And as so often with me, I missed the culturally significant reference to Nintendo and my ink-blot-test-reaction was, "Aww, how cute. A textbook example of Cat-aminita Muscaria Mushroom", and only got the joke when I read the other comments under the picture. BTW... I recommend to anyone as goofy for kitties as I obviously am to have a look at the site. (Link above and I'll blogroll same soon as I'm done with this.)

Where was I? Oh yeah, the other two pictures... The top one is from about a year and a half ago of Susie, (My Mrs. for that one in a zillion who might stumble across this), with our furkid, Reinhard, a Tuxedo but with a line of black down his white belly that makes him look like he's wearing a tux but with a regular, black, neck-tie, like Uncle Reinhard did. The other shot is from last Summer and is of our other two, Punkin', (The Maine Coon Cat, left) and Boing who is only about 10 weeks old here and is now a bit over 14 pounds of beautiful greased lightning and isn't even a year old yet. He'll be one in early May.

I have a few recent-ish pix of them that are on hard-copy and I'll be scanning them into the system in a few... Somethings, I hope. Days, hopefully but y'never know with me. Some days are better than others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a happy family that includes a couple of cute cats. I'm just a little surprised you didn't name them Kool and Winston, or some such.